Questions about what we teach and believe
- What does “discipleship” mean?
- Isn’t discipleship just for adults?
- What does “apologetics” mean?
- What does “theology for kids” mean?
- What does “worldview” mean?
- What denomination are you affiliated with?
- Are you one of those ultra-conservative, intolerant, “Bible thumpers”?
- Download our statement of beliefs.
Questions about the families we reach
- What if I’m new to the Bible myself?
- My family has been studying the Bible for a long time. Will these studies simply rehash what we already know?
- Do these studies work for homeschool Bible curriculum?
- We don’t have a traditional family. Would it be weird for us to use these devotionals for busy families?
- What do you teach about families?
Questions about small groups
- Would the Small Group materials work for my Sunday School class?
- Does my small group have to meet every week?
- How many people do you need to have a small group?
- Do I have to be an experienced teacher to use the Small-Group Guide?
- Would the Small Group materials work for a multi-generational group?
Questions about the Parent Road Ministries Team
- When did you ask Jesus to be your Lord and Savior?
- What church do you go to?
- What is Lutheran Confirmation Class?
- Have you written curriculum before?
- What are you working on now?
- Nancy, you look really young. How old are you really?
- Do you have kids of your own?
- Do you do this all by yourself?
Questions about Parent Road Ministries
- How did Parent Road Ministries begin?
- Where did the name Parent Road Ministries come from?
- What are Focus Groups?
Why are there random eggs in a couple of your blog posts and videos?
Click here to learn more about our family-focused Bible studies.
Don’t see your question answered? Feel free to email us using the form below. We’ll do our best to answer it and add to this list as needed.
These questions were last updated 3/11/17.