Parent Road Ministries, P.O. Box 397, Tonkawa, OK 74653
Learn more here.
With one picture your child could earn FREE books for your entire church!This past year I have been working with the preschoolers in my church to get them ready to join the adults in worship. I know different churches do this at different ages, but the challenge remains the same: How do we get our kids ready for this major transition?
Your child can help illustrate our new book!This summer I put together what the kids and I learned the past year into a book for parents and children. When we tossed around ideas of how to illustrate it, the favorite became allowing kids to draw the pictures to show other kids how "big church" works. That became the following Coloring Contest. The children whose pictures we select will receive a FREE printed copy of the final book. PLUS, their church will receive a FREE PDF download with permission to make however many copies is necessary for the benefit of families in your church.
How it worksWho can participate:
- Participating children must be in PreK through 5th grade during the 2016-2017 school year.
- Choose part of the poem below and make a picture that goes with it.
- Submissions should be mailed to Parent Road Ministries, P.O. Box 397, Tonkawa, OK 74653
- Scanned copies may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants must include a separate piece of paper with their first name, age, grade, home church, parents’ names, mailing address, and phone number. (We need to know how to get you your FREE book.)
- All submissions must be postmarked or time-stamped by midnight Friday, December 2, 2016.
- Those selected will receive a FREE printed copy of the final book and a FREE PDF copy for their home church to print as needed for families in that church.
- Text copyright 2016 by Nancy Ruth of Parent Road Ministries (http://parentroadmin.org). All rights reserved.
- This PDF file may be downloaded, printed, copied, and distributed to advertise the Coloring Contest.
I Worship Jesus, My King
Sunday is special, but do you know why? We will meet with our friends And praise God. Don’t be shy! Say “Hello” and go in. I worship Jesus, my King, And I’ll not miss a thing!
Sunday school is the place Where we learn from God’s Word. We will color and play, Pray for those who are hurt. I worship Jesus, my King, And I’ll not miss a thing!
Before I go to big church, To the restroom I’ll go And for water I’ll search. Then we sit in our row. I worship Jesus, my King, And I’ll not miss a thing!
Time to pray and to speak. Time to clap and to sing. I give money to God Which is called “offering.” I worship Jesus, my King, And I’ll not miss a thing!
Now the sermon begins And I open my kit. What I see makes me grin And I quietly sit. I worship Jesus, my King, And I’ll not miss a thing!
After church my Dad says, “So, now, who did you hear While you sang and you played?” Then Dad reads from God’s Word. I worship Jesus, my King, And I’ll not miss a thing!And... go! We can't wait to see your children's creativity!