Image (c) depositphotos.com/ KakigoriIs your mom super? Sign up for the e-newsletter TODAY for 10 kid-friendly Mothers' Day Ideas.
The next "Along the Road" e-newsletter is April 30.Features will include:
- A link to the April Readers Choice blog
- 10 kid-friendly ideas of how to say "I love you!" this Mother's Day
Choose one of these ideas to do for your mom on Mother’s Day. Don’t have a mom to celebrate? Choose a woman who means a lot to you to celebrate on this holiday. 1. Give your mom a shoulder rub. Be sure to tell her you love her.Be sure to sign up to receive your copy! Below you'll find an update on Parent Road Ministries events as well as what to expect on our blog this month.
Image © Depositphotos.com/ fiftycentsMay will find Nancy Ruth at a conference in Georgia. She will also be visiting churches and schools in Oklahoma, Mississippi, and Texas.
Shopping Cart Update
- Our original plan for setting up a shopping cart on this site will not support all the features we need. We are working on Plan B. Thank you for your patience. Keep up to date on our progress here.
Free BooksNancy Ruth has been delivering complementary copies of The Answer Book to schools, seminaries, libraries, and churches. If you would like a FREE copy for your school, library, church, or other group, please contact Nancy.
Speaking Events & Book Signings
- May 3-4, Nancy will be in Clinton, MS. Do you live in the area and want to get together? Please shoot me an email and we'll try to connect.
- More coming soon! We have contact several groups and locations and are awaiting confirmation. Keep an eye on our Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Linkedin page for updates in the coming days. A current list is also kept here on our Public Speaking page.
April 29 – May 1: The Orange Conference in Atlanta, GA
- The Orange Conference equips church leaders and volunteers to minister to the entire family as one unit.
- From the website: “The Orange Conference is a place for your entire age-group ministry to come together to experience something for several days that will affect how you work together, play together, budget together, serve together, and lead together for the next 52 weeks.”
- Get more information here.
Guest Blog Posts
- Guest post: "5 Tips for Mixed-Age Bible Study," April 25 on Mr. Mark's Classroom
May Is Missions Month at Parent Road Ministries
Image (c) depositphotos.com/ HASLOORegular Features
- Dig In Devos: What is a missionary? What do they do?
- Walkin' Weekends: How to pray for missionaries. How to make someone feel welcome.
- Bible Skills: How to use maps in Bible study
- Big Word Breakdown: Great Commission
- Christian History: Life at the time of Paul's Letters
- Holiday: Summer Silliness
- Holiday: Mother's Day Ideas (sign up for our newsletter TODAY for this email)
- Holiday: Father's Day Ideas
- Especially for Single Parents: Accepting help?
- Parent Spotlight
- What's In the Media?
- And more!